Friday, October 29, 2010

Blame someone else

for May 1, 2009

I blame Bank of America.
I have been a good customer since 1981.
Their customer support has really become spotty.
I can barely stand now.
Twice my NEW ATM card has failed to reach my PO BOX.
They are part of the reason my cash flow has gotten screwed up and I have gotten into trouble with my creditors.
Today, after 20 min on the phone they tell me to go to a banking center. Doctors and nurses here yell at me if I try to leave this facility.
I WANT TO KEEP MY FOOT GODDAMNIT!
And today after getting my car back, left-foot driving it like a Hindu idol,  a total Nicole look alike NURSE tries to put me in my place and talk some shit to me....
I HATE NICOLE. SHE MUST DIE!
I HATE GIRLS THAT LOOK LIKE NICOLE.
I HATE GIRLS THAT ARE NAMED NICOLE.
I HATE GIRLS THAT ACT LIKE NICOLE.
PENAI ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.
THEY RUINED MY LIFE.
YOU CAN ALL SUCK A BIG FAT DICK AND DIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment