Saturday, October 30, 2010

Analyzing Jesus

from the blog entry on May 22, 2009

There is so much going on in this world but sometimes I see the world as split in half.  Not necessarily the righteous and the wicked or right and wrong.  It is more like the people that think they understand me now and the people who are still dissecting Jesus.

Allow me to have a talk with those who are still dissecting Jesus.

Please be honest with me.  There are still so many things about Jesus we do not know.  It has been so much easier to study and analyze me compared to him.  It has been so much easier to follow and photograph me than him.  How can you claim you know him so much better than you know me?

Why are all the holy things associated with Jesus part of his death?  The shroud and the spear, specifically?  What about the things Jesus made with his own hands while he was alive?  Wouldn't those items be more worthwhile and valuable to analyze and preserve?  Wouldn't those things have some real holy power?

Jesus was a carpenter among other things, right?  Where are those items?  A dresser or a table or a bed box?  Didn't he make a cloak rack for someone?  Wouldn't be great to study some of Jesus' craftsmanship in those items?  Look!  Here is something Jesus made with his own hands.  Wouldn't those things be really valuable?  What happened to those items?  Did they all get destroyed?  Did people fight over them?

It is possible Jesus had customers that really didn't understand his preachy stuff but really liked what he could make out of wood?  Do you think those people told him he was causing unrest and should give up all this prophecy nonsense?  People would be better off if he just kept quiet, went about his business and acted like "a good little boy?"  "The Romans are in charge, Jesus.  What do you expect to do about it?" they might have said.  "I'm worried about you, brother."

How many scoffed at him?  How many claimed to be better than him, more powerful?  How many thought they could perform even better than he did?  When I think about Jesus of 2,000 years ago I imagine someone who did his work in the midst of incredible chaos and pressure.  People scoffing and cursing him constantly, not just when he was crucified.

Nowadays people hear about what I've done and ask if I have pictures of it.  Did you remember to video tape it while you are doing it?  Do you have photographs of what happened back in 1996?  You should have, you know, that would have been better.  The whole point of back then was I knew people were recording and photographing me then.  I didn't have to photograph myself.

I didn't really NEED the camera to fulfill a prophecy until 2006, right?

P.S.

Steve Fosett made a point of seeing me, without making an appointment, twice before he died.  He and I have an understanding; we would have been friends under different circumstances.  That's what I believed on June 30th, 2006.  He knows I did not think of him as my enemy but it's not like any of you wanted the nightmare to end for me anytime before he died.  He and I are now inextricably linked forever, and do you want to know the truth?

YOU WANTED HIM TO DIE!  ACCEPT THAT!  IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO HAVE THE VISION I DESCRIBED ON JUNE 30TH 2006 YOU WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO STOP THE INSANITY, BUT YOU WANTED TO SEE THOSE SCARY THINGS COME TRUE.  SCREW ALL OF YOU IDIOTIC BITCHES.  YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD MAKE ME YOUR OWN, PERSONAL, JESUS?  SOMEONE WHO HEARS YOUR PRAYERS, SOMEONE WHO CARES?  WHY DID YOU WAIT MORE THAN TEN YEARS BEFORE YOU EVEN LEFT ME A MESSAGE?  BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL PHONIES, THAT'S WHY.  STAY AWAY, ENGLISH SPEAKING FOOLS.  YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment