Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Secret From The Messiah

put up on May 15, 2009


If you have been keeping up with those who know what they are talking about, Bible Code and Bible Code II warned us the end was about to happen.  Once 2006 was averted there really was no more reason to keep trying to annihilate me.  It was high time that Leora SBK Tobias got taken out.  Signs in the sky were ordering you to do so.  Ides of March; she was vulnerable while in the hospital.  You were supposed to kill her THERE; you know, like you did with Tupak?  Watch V for Vendetta if you want another version of that prophecy that was supposed to be followed.

But the bullets kept flying at me in 2007.  However, Bible Code was talking about 2006.  So what was the biggest risk to my life in 2006?  Believe it or not, MEL GIBSON.  Yes, it's true.  I was living at the beach, in the nice apartment across the harbor from the building that hosted signals based on Mylar screens that changed everyday.  I know that sounds weird, but it is true, and I had been waiting about ten years for that stuff to go down.  I was not living out of my car like I am now because Pussycat People cannot be trusted to do anything right at all.  Nicole really is the girl that does everything wrong.

I was trying to clear my head one night in late 2006 because there was so much going on.  I decide to go for a ride up PCH.  This is the same night MEL GIBSON got pulled over after the notorious night at MOONSHADOWS.  Sometimes driving on PCH at night is treacherous; you don't know which celebutard is driving what on what. 

Needless to say I avoided more than one rich, drunken asshole that night.  I was driving the 2002 Jeep Liberty; I had not bought the black car yet.  Can you imagine what might have happened if I had not avoided MEL GIBSON'S automobile that night?  He could have killed me.  MEL GIBSON, who has to be the weirdest JESUS FREAK in show business, might have killed me by accident. 

Can you imagine the producer of THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST appearing before God if he had killed me and the world came to an end?  The irony of that cannot even be measured.

No comments:

Post a Comment