Friday, October 29, 2010

A few more thoughts

I thought you might want to know on April 29, 2009

The Swine Flu outbreak took place about 1335 days from the Mayan/Sumerian predicted end of the world. Yesterday, I heard that we are supposed to call the virus H1N1. God forbid we offend any pigs.

THE LORD OUR GOD TOLD US NOT TO EAT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Lord, I am so much ANGRIER than I was after the encounter with Muhammad I cannot put it into words.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Why are Jodie Foster and her kids still alive? And what about Minnie Driver? Give me one good reason I should give a damn about anyone here especially anyone connected to PCD...

Why is Leora still alive?
Why isn't my Dad's head in a jar?
Why do we have a Pope at all?
Why should I care about anyone else's self esteem? Why are there so many Jesus dolls, statues, impostors, and networks?
What a waste of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment