Thursday, October 28, 2010

BUFUED BY THE CAT PEOPLE, AGAIN!

reposted from March 25, 2009

This is not a joke anymore.

I am trying to get some work done at a coffee shop.  I was using my external drive connected to my laptop.  I should be working in my own place but I trusted CAT GIRL or one of her friends to help me and NONE OF THEM DID!

There is a switch outside the room that controls power inside it.  While I am at work a cute, blond cat girl "accidentally" hits the switch.  I tell her kindly she has turned off the power in the other room.  She says "Sorry." with her cute, mouth-like-a-wedge, smile.  Sorry doesn't cut it, little bitch!


Another person cuts power again as I try to regain what is lost.  My drive is now inaccessible.  Maybe if the CAT PEOPLE didn't f*ck me so hard I wouldn't be so prejudiced against them, but I am.  Who cares if you are pretty, die already.

I HATE ALL YOU PUSSYCAT PEOPLE.  Why the hell are you here anyways?  You destroyed Pussycat Homeworld, didn't you?  You are doing the same to this planet aren't you? 

WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING THE REST OF US DOWN WITH YOU? 

BECAUSE YOU SUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment