Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mahmoud Understands What You Do Not.

posted January 13, 2009


This is posted, with reference to a story of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Christmas address seen in the UK...

"Jesus the Son of Mary is the standard-bearer of justice, of love for our fellow human beings, of the fight against tyranny, discrimination and injustice," Ahmadinejad will say, according to a preliminary text of remarks he is planning to deliver in a message to be broadcast Thursday -- Christmas Day -- on British TV.




The fiery Iranian leader, who has angered Western countries with his sharp comments on Israel, nuclear power, and the role of the United States in the world, will be delivering the Alternative Christmas Message on Britain's Channel 4.


The network, which calls the event a "traditional alternative to The Queen's Christmas Day broadcast," issued the preliminary text.


The thrust of his words and the overall message contained religiously inclusive rhetoric, such as his congratulating "the followers of Abrahamic faiths, especially the followers of Jesus Christ, and the people of Britain." And his words conjured a hopeful future.

But some of his remarks reflected Ahmadinejad's trademark bluntness.


"If Christ was on earth today undoubtedly he would stand with the people in opposition to bullying, ill-tempered and expansionist powers," the text says.


"If Christ was on earth today undoubtedly he would hoist the banner of justice and love for humanity to oppose warmongers, occupiers, terrorists and bullies the world over.


"If Christ was on earth today undoubtedly he would fight against the tyrannical policies of prevailing global economic and political systems, as he did in his lifetime."


The alternative address tradition, which began in 1993, has included remarks from the Rev. Jesse Jackson, an injured Afghan war veteran, a survivor of the attacks of September 11, 2001, and Marge from the television show "The Simpsons."


The network notes that "relations between Iran and the West" will play "a central role in world affairs" in the coming year. The address -- which won't be broadcast opposite the queen's message -- will be preceded by a "short introduction" that will put the leader's "appearance in context."


"As the leader of one of the most powerful states in the Middle East, President Ahmadinejad's views are enormously influential. As we approach a critical time in international relations, we are offering our viewers an insight into an alternative world view," said Dorothy Byrne, head of news and current affairs.


"Channel 4 has devoted more airtime to examining Iran than any other broadcaster and this message continues a long tradition of offering a different perspective on the world around us." ..



Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is as good to me as any of you.  What I have received in this country is nothing more than denials and being the target of assassination attempts.  I predicted miracles and they occurred.  People close to me abandoned me.  I tell them my troubles, not all of them, and they tell they will pray for me.  If you are capable of helping me and do not, if you give advice which is not the same thing, you are just talking at me.  People only respond to me if I have money.  I  was challenged to impoverish myself and none of you came forward to help.  You are all vermin in my eyes, Pussycat Dolls!


Go back to your New Testament versions.  Seek and ye shall find where this is specifically mentioned; to send a poor person on their way with the promise that you will pray for them and do not help when you can is a sin.  How much more so when that person is ME.

It is hard for me to explain that there are a group of female celebutards that think they are important to me even though they apparently only fought with each other over my stuff.  They did not even show up.  I am real; all of you live in a bizarre fantasy world.  Christina Aguilera, I am in Los Angeles and YOU STILL CANNOT FIND ME?  You really have to find a way out of that horrible gilded cage you locked yourself into.  You are NOT A DISCIPLE.  I suppose you have time for play dates with Jenny McCarthy.  Tell Max I said "Happy Birthday."  Fuck Jimmy Iovine, he is a God-Damned lowlife!


Also remember, faith without works, is dead.  Book of James chapter Two; as dead now as it has ever been.   The Queen of England is NO GOOD to me.   I wonder if God would save her if I shot her point blank in the back and the buttocks the way it happened to me on March 9th, 1997?  And even more people shot at me since then.  You think I need anger management?  The world is TOO VIOLENT!  If you think you know everything then PRAY AWAY THAN SHUE!


ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment