Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Clue or Just a Piece of a Bizzare Puzzle

I added this to my blog on March 27, 2009

I still consider December of 2006 one of the best, if not the best periods of my life.  [I used to rule the world, now I just sweep the floor]

I had predicted, recalled actually, that I would Command God's Finger in the Sky, Muhammad would visit, Glowing Beads would become a reality, and that the Bible would change to reflect these predictions.  Has anyone else accomplished anything else like that?  Of course not!  Except Original Krishna . . .

I printed out something I received in my email Inbox.  This is a poem SOMEONE ELSE wrote.  Please feel free to comment if this means anything to you...

Subject: Keshik Windows Vista Ultimate ready to download
From: "Lonnie Caldwell" ..
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:19:31 -0180
To: < keshik1 @ clandiamondshark.com>

Pierced by the mist that fades away,
By what it seems to have moved toward, In any
Down the road, at Cypress Gardens, a woman
Blurring the terrain,
Never does any motion, sound, or light
Sculpting each tree to fit your ghostly form.
Will sound, then the Lord's face will luminesce
II. List of Franklin Search Parties
Stars, the last day, endless and centerless,
Against this sky no longer of our world.
Traces of those deep cuts lie thickly upon
The winged winds, captives of that age-old foe
The snowflakes are swirling, blotting out

No comments:

Post a Comment