Friday, October 29, 2010

Now What?

which I posted April 13, 2009

Chris,

I think when you got pregnant your monkey brain fell into your ass.

It might have seemed like a great career move but the way I see it, Jordan is not a nice fella. You are the trained monkey and he is the grinder. I hope he enjoys that joke. I do not want him anywhere near my child. Too many of you have screwed me over, and I do not play favorites.

Perhaps your ill-manged career is his fault. Maybe not. I think of him as the Lost Jonas Brother.

He is another Jesus denier despite whatever bullshit he might claim. I say dump him right now.

Thanks to waiting far too long I have been dispossessed of some of the clothes I bought in SF in 2007, including that really cool Levi's shirt. They have been impounded, along with my Igloo on the S.S. Clipper Carl.

Are you ready to get real?

No comments:

Post a Comment