Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Desert of the Real: Jesus, The Matrix, and Hyper-Reality.

 

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO.

It is an excellent explanation of why the world we live in is much the way it is. Why people who want to make the world a better place are so easily defeated and distracted. I think it does a very good job of explaining why I face the obstacles that I do, and why people who meet me in person have the best chance of "getting it." It's brilliant! 


In 1996, I gave away the idea for the Matrix, but I said "Make it a good one."  How did I know some of my ideas would be so popular?  But too many of my enemies got involved and I get no credit for any of this franchise.  Maybe you should ask Nicole's cousin to save you now.  He plays so many loosely based roles on me anyhow...

"Do we live in a Matrix?" asked Gabriel, several years ago, while in Dennis Prager's body. My response was "I hope not." And Gabriel laughed.


No comments:

Post a Comment