Sunday, October 24, 2010

I thought this was funny

from the blog posting of January 21, 2009

I have been sleeping in my car lately.  Homelessness is a real comedown.

I befriended someone who really needed help.  I let her sleep beside me in my car last night.  Ironically, this was the first time in a long time any woman spent the night with me.  We just slept.  She has had it very rough lately.

I had some difficulty remaining asleep and left my new friend in the car to get some cigarettes.  I know smoking is bad, but if you were me you would be dead.  As I got close to the boulevard a very good looking drunk girl held her arms up to me and said, "I just want to meet you" hugged me and kissed me on the lips.  Awww.  I told her she was cute and she kissed me again on the lips.

Another guy walking behind me asked her if he could get some.  She kissed him, too.  "Spread the love" he said afterward.  I am sure this young lady did not remember any of it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment