Friday, October 22, 2010

Year Zero Is Over!

October 27, 2008

Year Zero is over. Hurray!  I am alive and sober one year after losing it after Nicole predicted I would "go off the wagon" on June 30, 2006.  Go fuck yourself, Nicole!  Your friends are dropping like flies.  I hope you are proud of being Black Dahlia!  This is only the beginning.  After 29 years of your curse the Ravenous Wolf has just started getting back at you and your hypocritical friends.  God and I have only just begun to get even with all of you Hypocritical Ho's.  Maybe this would all be different if Christina gave a damn.  Is Jordan a Cat Boy, too?  Wait, I shouldn't throw accusations around like that.  If he was then I guess Christina wanted to marry a man like my Dad but have my kid and then pretend nothing happened.  Christina you are a complete HO!  Which makes you just like . . .  MADONNA!

Did you see the enormous breasted Cat Girl that wants San Francisco voters to decriminalize prostitution?  She thinks she has the civil rights to be a HO and that tax payers should pay for her health care.  Give me a FUCKING BREAK.  I think the Back To Basics tour did A LOT to empower HO's in the Bay Area.

News Bulletin: Sexually transmitted diseases are ON THE RISE in the SF Bay Area.  Way to go, HO's.  Looks like you are your own type of population control mechanism.  Just what we all need: a Third World type of health crisis in the USA just when we need it!  Sprinkle a little XDR TB on that!  No wonder my OWN DAUGHTER does not not recognize or know how to treat her OWN FATHER.  She thought the idea of me "working" on the Back To Basics tour was so cool.  But did not know who I was because she had never been in a church.  All you HO's can stay out of my way while you keep trying to cover your asses! 

TELL GOD I SAID "HI!"

VOTE NO ON K if you live in San Francisco.  JUST SAY NO TO HO's AND ALL THE SLIME THAT WILL INEVITABLY FOLLOW THEM THERE.  HAVE YOU EVEN CONSIDERED HOW MUCH THAT WILL COST US?

WAKE UP YOU FOOLS!

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME? TALK TO THE HAND OF GOD AT ETCHILHAMPTON!

No comments:

Post a Comment