Saturday, October 9, 2010

Say Goodnight, Nicole

Remembered from August 8, 2008


Your Sugar Daddy is dead.  Make it a joke.

You told me you wanted me to put a sheath on my dick before you even spent a night with me.  Make it a joke.

You did what you could to ruin everything I had.  Make it a joke.

My heart is filled with violence and hate.  Make it a joke.

You killed the Ravenous Wolf by starving me more.  Make it a joke.

I have explained to people again and again and again I am not racist but you wanted me to make racist jokes.  Make it a joke.

You asked me for a reprieve when you did not deserve one, then screwed that up and refused my help.  You would not come down off the pedestal I built for you until it was too late.  I met you more than halfway and then you turned me down.  Make it a joke.

You partied while people tried to kill me.  Make it a joke.

You never figured out how to respect me.  Make it a joke.

You became good friends with the Fire Dragon known as Medusa and I had to point out to you she was not your friend.  Make it a joke.

You thought you could save someone.  Make it a joke.

You cared more about my former upstairs neighbor even after he tried to cook me alive.  Make it a joke.

You performed sex acts with my enemies.  Make it a joke.

You stalked me and tried to interfere with the only good thing I had for over a decade.  You scared women away from me and turned me into something old and gruesome.  You have no self-control.  Make it a joke.

You turned me into a monster and a cartoon.  Make it a joke.

You pretended not to know me but ate my chicken without my permission.  Make it a joke.

You told me you wanted me to kill the innocent.  Make it a joke.

You told me to flirt with women I do not know.  Make it a joke.

After all I have done for this world you continue to look for trouble.  Make it a joke.

You wanted to feel my pain but could do nothing about healing it because you were too busy fulfilling your deal with the Devil.  Make it a joke.

You are nothing but a plastic facade.  Make it a joke.

You made nasty videos while I suffered.  Make it a joke.

You made a video of yourself submitting to me but could not do so in real life.  Make it a joke.

You preferred the company of wise guys, stud boys, and freaks.  Make it a joke.

You are an embarrassment to women.

You are an embarrassment to cat people.

You are an embarrassment to Americans, especially Hawaiians.

You are an embarrassment to the entertainment industry around the world.

You are an embarrassment to whores and over-sexed gold-diggers.

You are an embarrassment to fortune tellers.

You are an embarrassment to psychics.

You are an embarrassment to witches.

You are an embarrassment to pagans.

You are the poster child of negativity.

You came to my home town, after I saved the world, and ruined it because of your callous indifference to me.

This is not pussycat homeworld but you want it to be.  Make it a joke.

You ruined everything I could have enjoyed in Los Angeles because all you are adept at doing is making a mess of things.  I have flown in cloud tubes; you placed a Hawaiian curse on LAX.

You are a flesh eating virus.  A black hole of death.

Thanks to you, I have lost my taste for basketball.

I will never be the same because of your self-centeredness and curse.  You wanted me to predict more death and destruction.  You wanna be Ms. Reaper?  You lost your chance at that years ago.  Your only way out now is down.

The salute outside San Diego means you are the Violator.  You are abhorrent in the eyes of the divine.

8/7/08 or 7/8/08 the crab claw/ninja star/of death  appeared.  You should be very proud of yourself by now.  

You make Heidi look like saint.  Your Charade must come to an end.

May June 29th be forever known as the Birth of your Curse, the anniversary of the day lifeguards would have let me die because they think volcanoes have capricious bitch goddesses that will stop blowing lava if your throw flowers down their throat.  Then they thought you took her place.

God's power fills the entire Earth.

Never forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment