Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another one bites the dust

Brought back again from October 13, 2008

I am going in one direction and the U.S.A. is going in another direction. 

Religious people must really love me.  Since CLARIFYING what a MARRIAGE is supposed to be with Genesis Chapter 2 Verse 24 changing we now have Connecticut adding itself to American states legalizing gay marriage.  It was me that SAVED the fundamental part of FAMILY VALUES, right?  I was even thinking I might move to Connecticut temporarily.  I wonder if the Founding Fathers of America ever considered the Constitution would be interpreted to violate the WORD of GOD?  I doubt they ever considered Jesus would be born in this country.  They should be stirring in their graves by now.  In their defense, I was born in a part of the country they did not control when the U.S.A. came into being.  They did not plan on settling west of the 13 original states for 200 years after the Union was formed.

Apparently my home will be Vatican City out of necessity because I KNOW Gay Marriage will NEVER be legal there.  I just want to tip my hat to America for being so kind as to keep me hostage and trying to evict me at the same time.

Maybe when you get that part right, and you abandon the bizarro celebrity justice system in California, and convict SOMEONE for Chris Wallace's death, I will come back here willingly.  As of right now, I consider myself prisoner of America (the nation of crazy old ladies and the doctors and lawyers who love them).
Go back to gawking at Sarah Palin or Tina Fey, whichever you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment