Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can I help you?

from October 1, 2008

Remember that one?  I have to tell you that day just astounded me.  You came at me like Monica Lewinsky in a Kermit the Frog outfit.  But you were frozen against the wall for about ten seconds, that I could count, and even longer as I walked down the hallway.  About a year and a half later I was taking to the girl from the ice cream parlor and she looked just like that.  The way the both of you had your hair, the expression; the two of you could have been identical twins.  I suppose you knew that is what she would look like before and tried to copy that.

It seems you might be off the hook with regard to having to find Steve Fossett.  Some hikers now claim to have found some stuff that was his.  And there is a psychic that claims to have spoken to him in another dimensional plane.  She says his body has gotten bigger, if such a thing is possible.  Sorry friends of Steve, you would have to walk in my shoes and drive in my car and go through what I have gone through to realize that I kid him because I still respect him, no matter what happened before.  He was always larger than life to me.

I also want you to pass along my compliments to the Heavy Metal folks for the recent issue that has an episode with Neelam Vashi clones.  Damn, what an excellent body!  A spaceship with Neelam Vashi clones; it only took about two years to put that in print but it was worth the wait.

I hope you are having a good time trying to pretend life is just a waking dream and sticking it out a lot.  It doesn't seem that way to me.  So when does Lewis Hamilton die?  Could you please let us know when the next really big storm will be, what it will be called, and where it will strike?  The world could use that kind of "early warning system."

No comments:

Post a Comment