Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Minnie Driver has cleared it up

Repeated from the October 7, 2008 blog posting

I am very happy we have finally cleared this one up.  Too many times people have asked me about Minnie Driver for some strange reason.  Minnie Driver is not my friend, I have never been on a date with Minnie let alone spent the night with Minnie Driver.  Why would people intimate that Minnie Driver would be having my baby?  I have enough problems as it is.  Why should I have to worry about someone I would never give my permission to have my child to have it?  It makes no sense whatsoever.  I have never gone to a sperm bank to make a donation.  Sperm banks won't accept my donations because I am too old and my sperm is probably of insufficient quality for donation.  Any of the women out there who wanted to have my child could have approached me and asked permission as would be the proper thing to do.

I am glad that Minnie Driver has cleared this whole thing up now.

Posted on perezhilton.com April 16, 2008:
 
The guy who sperminted actress/musician Minnie Driver has been revealed!  Life & Style has learned that the dude is Craig Zolezzi, a musician from the San Francisco area.

Minnie and the music man have apparently been "dating" for about a year.Those long distance relationships are tough, though. That's why they rarely work out!

Driver's baby, her first, is due in August.

Minnie doesn't want to officially find out what the baby's sex is, but she reportedly has a 'feeling' that the babe's a girl.

It's truly babymania in Hollywoodland!

Later, she is quoted as saying the following in an article posted on the Internet's Huffington Post May 8, 2008:

Today she's wearing tight black leggings and a T-shirt with a picture of Gandhi, inscribed with the motto "Be True", that would be baggy were it not stretched over her growing bump. Freckly beneath her chestnut mane, and with huge hazel eyes, she radiates the healthy glow of an expectant mother.

She's prepared to talk about it too - but not before she's satisfied her daily craving for a cheese sandwich at precisely 11.30am. "This was an unplanned pregnancy," she confesses between bites, "but it's been very happily received by everyone. Which is great," she adds with a wide smile."

It's something I've wanted to do my whole life; I can't believe I've waited this long."

There are no rings on her fingers and she is adamant that she has no plans to marry before the birth of her baby. "Definitely not in the near future," she says. "It's not important to me. I don't think a piece of paper lends itself to the idea of being a good parent and I want to be a good parent."

She has so far kept the identity of the father a mystery, prompting much Hollywood gossip. She won't be drawn on revealing him now but she does say that it's not the man named in many reports, San Francisco musician Craig Zolezzi. "Craig's not the dad!" she exclaims. "He's my great friend and he's been so cool about it. I want to shield the baby's dad as much as I can because it wasn't his choice to get roped into all this stuff. It'll come out in time and there'll be some other bump people will be interested in and I'll have this baby and get on with my life."

The only clues Driver will offer about the identity of her "baby daddy" are that he is English, and "sort of in the same business", and that they have evaded detection because "he's really busy, like me".

As you can see it is very clear, from her own words,  I am not the father of Minnie Driver's baby and we can finally put ALL THOSE RUMORS TO REST!  I am not compatible with Minnie Driver; I would probably not even want to spend two hours with this person, let alone the night.  Money and celebrity mean nothing to me.  And her view on marriage is completely opposed to mine even before God clarified Genesis Chapter 2, Verse 24 for the rest of the world.  I know marriage is much more than a piece of paper. 

I am aware people have been attempting to steal my "emissions" for some time and none of these thefts are acceptable.  I am going to put an end to all of this nonsense once and for all.  I am very happy Minnie Drive values the truth, as her T-Shirt indicated and we do not have to worry about what will happen to Minnie Driver or her baby because she was alleged to have done something she was never given permission to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment