Thursday, October 21, 2010

Judging Among the Nations: India

In place on October 20, 2008

OK, India.  Here We Go.

Since 1996 you could have invited me to your nation to see it. For all intents and purposes I have been Jesus/Shiva for you.  Why did no one from Benares show up and personally invite me to your country?  What was holding you back all this time?  Finger in the Sky was Kalki.  What does it take to motivate you?

I suppose the idea that many people in America denied me privacy, justice, and a decent life was your way of saying there is nothing worse than the United States.  You were more interested in the High Tech industry than me.  You thought it funny my sister was trying for years to eliminate me?  Some of you went along with Nicole and Talan in a group at the Grove while I tried to go on a date with (shudder to think about it) another girl?  One of your nationals telling me the Toronto fiasco was bad?  HOW ABOUT GETTING AIR INDIA TO RETURN THE $1300 THEY OWE ME?

Your population is about outstrip China.  The Times of India has regular columns on sexual matters.  If you ask me, people in your country know how to have sex.  Maybe too well.  Your burgeoning energy needs has put you in bed with some strange bedfellows.  That is nothing to be proud of.  Bollywood and Hollywood are starting to copy each other.  I suppose you prefer the little girls of the future to me.  So be it.  I still have not figured out what these little girls have done for you yet.  Explain!  Maybe when some of you get down on your hands and knees and beg me to come visit your nation I will.  But not before.

No comments:

Post a Comment