Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Thousand Psychic Wars?

A VERY important post recorded May 26, 2008 (not at all imaginary)

I had another one of those experiences.
It was very much like the one last July.
A describable, but not explainable.
But not to worry
I am still here.
I felt a presence approaching
When something held me tightly in its grip.
An invisible force approached from below.
As it got closer, I asked God to help me.
The thing from below made a strange sound
That I can best describe as a
Percussive monkey.
I was able to break away enough from the grip to jab it with my elbow.
That seemed to make it go away.
And then the grip on my body was released.
I may be young enough to look at
And far too old to see.
All the stars are on the inside
But there is still something left of me.
You may be right, I may be crazy
But it just might be a lunatic you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment