Friday, October 15, 2010

Madonna, STFU!

Unloaded September 14, 2008


Dear Madge,

Some people think you are trying to pick a fight with the Pope.  Where do you come off doing that?  He was elected by the College of Cardinals.  Your videos get voted something by college age people.  I do not see the equality there.  I have read an article on his speech at Lourdes.  It sounds to me like he made some excellent points there.

I told Nicole on June 30, 2006 after I split the Loc Nar I would listen to Music.  The Madonna/Music joke.  And I did.  So here is my tribute to YOU.  Maybe you can explain what you ever did for me personally at a later date. 

Hey Mister D.J.
Put a record on
I wanna dance with my baby
And when the music starts
I never wanna stop
It's gonna drive me crazy
Music
Music makes the people come together
[Never gonna stop]
Music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel
[Never gonna stop]
Don't think of yesterday
And I don't look at the clock
I like to boogie-woogie, uh, uh
It's like riding on the wind
And it never goes away
Touches everything I'm in
Got to have it everyday

Universe is full of stars
Nothing out there looks the same
You're the one that I've been waiting for
I don't even know your name
I'm in a trance
I'm in a trance
Cosmic systems intertwine
Astral bodies drip like wine
All of nature ebbs and flows
Comets shoot across the sky
Can't explain the reasons why
This is how creation goes

You lost your reputation on a woman
You didn't understand or care to know
You get your education from your lovers
But now there's just no place for you to go
It doesn't pay
To be a runaway lover
It doesn't pay
To give away what you lack
You'll never get your money back

You're set adrift with no direction
Just like a ship that's lost at sea
You don't care where you drop your anchor
Make sure it doesn't land on me

Walking around on a cloud
'Cause every girl you meet just trips on you
Saying your name out loud
I guess you met your match
Now what will you do
Don't give it away
 
Many miles, many roads I have traveled
Fallen down on the way
Many hearts, many years have unraveled
Leading up to today

This guy has prayed for me
And I have prayed for him
This guy was made for me
And I was made for him

I have no regrets
There's nothing to forget
All the pain was worth it
Not running from the past
I tried to do what's best
I know that I deserve it
It's amazing what a boy can do
I cannot stop myself
Wish I didn't want you like I do
Want you and no one else

You took a poison arrow
And you aimed it at my heart
It's heavy and it's bitter
And it's tearing me apart
If only I could set you free
You worked your way inside of me

Nobody's perfect
Nobody's perfect
What did you expect
I'm doing my best
I feel so sad
But you know I'll be true
I feel so bad
And I must say to you

YOU HAVE TO KILL VICTORIA AND ME WITH ONE BULLET, HOW DO YOU DO IT?
 
NICOLE!
 
WHY DID YOUR FRIENDS TELL YOU I KILL MY SISTER?
SORRY, FOLKS.  I THOUGHT GETTING AN ARIELIST TO KILL MY EVIL SISTER WAS A GOOD IDEA.
 
WHATEVER.

Sorry, but

SPEAK
DON'T SAY FORGIVE ME
(FORGIVE ME)
DON'T SAY YOU'RE SORRY
I
CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
CAN'T TAKE IT
CAN'T TAKE IT
CAN'T TAKE IT
CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
I'VE LISTENED TO YOUR LIES
AND ALL YOUR STORIES
(DON'T)
AND I AND I AND I
CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
I'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE
DON'T SAY YOU'RE SORRY
I'VE SEEN THAT LOOK BEFORE
AND I AND I
CAN'T TAKE IT
ANYMORE
 
DON'T TALK
DON'T SPEAK

Get into the groove
Let me show you some moves
It's best to take it from me, [Miss Demeanor on it], yeah
Get up on your feet
Let me step to the beat
Show you how it should be [Miss Demeanor on it]
Everybody comes to Hollywood
They wanna make it in the neighborhood
They like the smell of it in Hollywood
How could it hurt you when it looks so good

Tell the leaves not to turn
But don't ever tell me I'll learn, no, no
Take the black off a crow
But don't tell me I have to go
Tell the bed not to lay
Like the open mouth of a grave, yeah
Not to stare up at me
Like a calf down on its knees

Do you know what it feels like for a girl
Do you know what it feels like in this world
For a girl
Hair that twirls on finger tips so gently, baby
Hands that rest on jutting hips repenting

Hurt that's not supposed to show
And tears that fall when no one knows
When you're trying hard to be your best
Could you be a little less

I can't remember
When I was young
I can't explain
If it was wrong
My life goes on
But not the same
Into your eyes
My face remains
[I've been so high]
I've been so down
[Up to the skies]
Down to the ground
I was so blind
I could not see
Your paradise
Is not for me

Selling out
Is not my thing
Walk away
I won't be broken again
I'm not
I'm not what you think
Dream away your life
Someone else's dream
Nothing equals nothing
Letting go
Is not my thing
Walk away
Won't let it happen again
 
I'm not
I'm not very smart

Why should I feel sad
For what I never had
 
Nothing equals nothing
May there always be goodness
For those who know the earth to be sacred
May all the world be happy
Whatever I do
Whether my body, mind, sense, organs, intellect, self
Or out of natural inclination
I make it all an offering to
The all-pervading supreme being

Hare Ohm gotsade
Hare Ohm gotsade
Hare Ohm gotsade
Hare Ohm

No comments:

Post a Comment