Monday, October 11, 2010

America, I do not forgive thee

Oh yeah.  August 19, 2008


Dear America,

I do not forgive thee.

I do not forgive thee for letting a known killer out on the streets to harass me.

I do not forgive thee for empowering whores and using Man's laws against me.

I do not forgive thee for thinking you can force a happy ending down my throat.

I do not forgive thee for putting faith in pagans, fortune tellers and modern day prophets before me.  Especially when none of them asked me how I felt about it beforehand.

I do not forgive thee for using me and abusing me the way you have.

I do not forgive thee because you always could come up with a reason not to help me.

I do not have the time to go up to each and every one of you to explain it.

I do not forgive thee for ruining my dreams.

I do not forgive thee for ignoring my requests for so long.

I do not forgive thee for putting the things I earned in someone else's hands that do not deserve them.

I do not forgive thee for playing games and deceiving me as long as you did.

I do not forgive thee for not recognizing me even though it is obvious who I am by just looking at me.

I do not forgive thee for putting all your eggs in the wrong basket for so long.

I do not forgive thee for telling me how to act after I saved this World from two predicted Apocalypses while you keep looking for another one.

I resent thee for thinking I have to forgive thee for any of these things.

Making the Messiah who was already hungry and angry even hungrier and angrier was a grave mistake.

I am here to save the World.  Not save America.  And whomever had the ridiculous notion that the Messiah's job was to chase after girls that are too busy for me was an imbecile.

Disrespect is not a form of respect.

Running away is not a form helping.

Stop expecting me to be your friend when you are not mine.

Do not attempt to make me feel guilty about any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment